Specializing in Treatment for Problem Gambling
If you need help with gambling issues and are ready to seek gambling treatment, you’ll want to find a therapist who is experienced in treatment for problem gambling and gambling addictions.
I’ve been providing gambling treatment since 1996. Before that time, I treated other addictions for several years. Now I specialize in treating problem gamblers and their affected family members.
Do You Have A Gambling Problem?
Perhaps you’re here because you’re wondering if you have a gambling problem. Maybe you want to stop gambling and don’t know how.
Do any of these describe you or someone you know?
- Are you concerned about your gambling?
- Have you been told that your gambling is causing problems?
- Are you concerned that you or someone you love may have a gambling addiction?
- Do you want to quit gambling but don’t know how?
If you answered “yes” to one or more question, consider making an important phone call to get help for your gambling.
I am a therapist who specializes in treating problem and compulsive gamblers and those who love them.
Problem Gambling Resources and Treatment
If you’re uncertain about calling to begin treatment for problem gambling, there are online resources. They can help you determine if you are a problem gambler. I have listed many on the Gambling Resources page of this website.
If you aren’t sure whether someone you love has gambling issues, you will also find helpful resources plus the Gam-Anon Twenty Questions list to help you make that determination. You too will want to work with a therapist like me who understands the issues that family members of problem and compulsive gamblers face.
I encourage you to look at the information provided to determine if you need to take action.
Treatment for Problem Gamblers in Scottsdale and Mesa-Chandler
Affordable, low-cost gambling treatment is available for gamblers and those affected by someone’s gambling. A program set up by the State of Arizona is available to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
I provide treatment for problem gambling at two convenient locations in the Phoenix area:
- The Scottsdale location is in North Scottsdale just south of Hayden and Shea, approximately two miles from the 101.
- The Mesa-Chandler location is east of the 101 and south of the 60 between Guadalupe and Elliott on North Dobson Road. My office inside the Executive Office Suites is just south of the dividing line between Mesa and Chandler.
Call 480-390-3952 to schedule an appointment with me, Kathryn Elliott-Hudson, at either location.